Photochromic film roll for tinted lights 30cm x 15m
Photochromic car headlight tinting film is a special film that changes color according to the ambient light. It is commonly used to tint car headlights to improve the appearance of the car without degrading visibility at night. This type of film is made from light-reactive materials, such as polymers, that react to UV light.
Why install photochromic film instead of conventional film on car headlights?
There are several reasons why someone might choose to install photochromic film rather than conventional film on their car headlights:
- Adaptive brightness: Photochromic film changes color based on ambient light, allowing drivers to see the road better at night.
- Improved appearance: Photochromic film can give the car a sporty, customized look.
- Durability: Photochromic film is more durable and resistant to scratches and damage than conventional film.
- UV protection: Photochromic film protects the car's headlights from harmful UV rays, which extends the life of the headlights.
- Ease of maintenance: Photochromic film does not require frequent cleaning or replacement, unlike traditional tinted headlights.
However, it should be noted that the use of tinting on headlights may be prohibited or regulated in some countries or states, so it is important to check before having such a film installed.
How to install our photochromic film?
The installation of a photochromic film on your car's headlights can be done by yourself or by a professional. Here are the general steps to install a photochromic film:
- Thoroughly clean your car's headlights with a window cleaner and a soft cloth to remove dirt and grease.
- Roughly cut the photochromic film to fit the size of the headlights with a box cutter
- Apply the photochromic film to the headlights with plenty of water. Use a squeegee to remove air bubbles and ensure a perfect bond.
- Use a hair dryer or hot air gun to activate the photochromic film and make it adhere completely to the headlights.
- More precisely cut the film with a cutter following the outline of the headlights.
- Let the photochromic film sit for a few hours to conform to the shape of the headlights.
It is important to note that installing photochromic film can be tricky, so it is advisable to seek professional help.
Size: 30 centimeters x 15 meters
Brand : DynoTec
Type: UV reactive photochromic film
No customer reviews for the moment.